I tutor a variety of subjects, mostly at the undergraduate and graduate level, and occasionally tutor high school students.
Please contact me for more information and availability.
I tutor the following subjects:
- Statistics (all levels)
- Research Methods (all levels)
- Many other psychology courses including evolutionary psychology, animal behaviour, etc., just ask!
- Thesis/paper writing improvement (I will not write your paper)
- Computer programming, software development (python, C#, Java, R, Unity, others)
- Many High school courses.
I'm quite comfortable teaching remotely, and typically use my iPad stylus for writing and drawing diagrams and figures through screen sharing.
I have over 6 years of tutoring experience, and I have PhD in psychology. I was a Course Director teaching a 3rd year undergraduate Animal Behaviour, and was a T.A. for several years for a variety of courses including Advanced Research Methods (Undergrad thesis course), Intro Psych, Evolutionary Psych. I also won the Council of Canadian Departments of Psychology Teaching Assistantship Award. I also have lots of experience teaching in other fields - I was the director of a beginner-focused snowboard school for over 10 years.
I have extensive experience working with individuals with learning disabilities and other special needs including ESL. Please let me know if you have any such needs.
References available on request.
|Session type||Hourly rate|
|Single session||$50 / hr|
|Weekly session||$45 / hr|
|Add a friend (max 3 total)||+ $15 / hr /pers.|
|Special arrangements or disabilities||Negotiable|
- Due to past problems, for the first few sessions I only accept pre-payment in cash or through eTransfer before the start of the lesson.
- Cancellations: If you cancel within 24 hours of a lesson I charge a $20 fee.
- It helps me prepare if you tell me which topics you’d like to cover 24h in advance.
- I do my best to help out if you need last-minute “crash course” sessions. However, sometimes I am busy. You’ll also learn better if you set up weekly sessions throughout the semester.